Home > wood rice husk fired steam boiler

wood rice husk fired steam boiler

About Us

Zozen Boiler main products include gas&oil boiler, coal-fired boiler, biomass boiler, thermal fluid heater and other series of more than 400 varieties of specifications.
Contact us for Email:[email protected]

Our Main Product

our main boilers
wns boiler picture

1-20 ton gas/oil fired boiler

Price: $12000-$450000/set

Capacity: 1-20 ton/h

Pressure: 0.7-2 Mpa

Fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, biogas, methanol, liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.

Industries: Heat supplying, chemical, food, textile, printing and dyeing, cigarettes and tobacco, fodder, pharmacy, building materials, brewery, rubber, hospital etc.

szs boiler picture

7-70 MW gas/oil fired hot water boiler

Price: $160000-$1800000/set

Capacity: 7-70 MW

Pressure: 1.0-1.6 Mpa

Fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, carbon black off-gas, biogas, methanol, LPG, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.

Industries: Heat supplying, hospital, colleges and universities.

szl boiler picture

2.8-29mw coal fired boiler

Price: $70000-$750000/set

Capacity: 2.8-29mw

Pressure: 1.0-1.25 Mpa

Fuel: Bituminous coal, lean coal, anthracite

Industries: Heating, hotels, schools, hospitals

yyw boiler picture

horizontal thermal fluid heater

Price: $12000-$350000/set

Capacity: 700 - 14000 kw

Pressure: 0.8 - 1.0 Mpa

Fuel: natural gas, coke oven gas, bio-gas´╝îliquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil

Industries: Petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, textile printing and dyeing, building materials, wood processing, vegetable oil processing and other industries

dzl boiler picture

1-20 ton biomass fired boiler

Price: $12000-$350000/set

Capacity: 1-20 ton/h

Pressure: 0.7-2.5 Mpa

Fuel: Biomass particles

Industries: Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, printing and dyeing, feed, medicine, building material, wine, rubber, hospital

Rice Husk Fired Steam Boiler - Alibaba

automatic fuel feeding coal wood biomass rice husk fired steam boiler price for sale. Compare coal wood rice husk bioamss fired steam boiler in china alibaba.

Wood Pellet, Rice Husk, Sawdust Fuel Biomass Fired Steam Boiler

China Wood Pellet, Rice Husk, Sawdust Fuel Biomass Fired Steam Boiler, Find details about China Biomass Boiler, Biomass Fired Boiler from Wood Pellet, Rice

Solid Fuel Fired Boilers | Hurst Boiler

Solid Fuel Fired Steam, Hot Water and Biomass Boilers Various Hybrid Wood Boiler designs are suitable for applications to produce high pressure steam or

Henan Province Sitong Boiler Co., Ltd. - Steam Boiler,Hot Water Boiler

High efficiency natural gas fired steam boiler,gas boiler ,3ton boiler. High efficiency Wood pellet fired hot water boiler water heater for heating. Wood pellet fired High quality Coal rice husk fired hot water boiler, single drum hot water boiler,.

Steam Boilers - Wood Fired Boiler Manufacturer from Nashik.

Manufacturer of Steam Boilers - Wood Fired Boiler, Coal Fired Boiler, We are the Leading manufacturer Supplier of Rice Husk Boiler,Husk fired Boiler are

Technical Study Report on Biomass Based FBC Boiler for Co - UNEP

Technical Study Report: Biomass Fired FBC Boiler for Cogeneration. UNEP-DTIE using biomass (such as rice husk, straw etc.) is one such .. Table 12 : Suppliers for Steam Turbine and FBC Boiler..47. Table 13 .. great interest as the basis for the co-firing of wood or other biomass with coal in pulverized coal plants.

Development of biomass fuel chains in Vietnam - VTT

biomass of the surplus was 82%, the rest (18%) being wood fuel. The main bio- . 4.5 Coconut shell and rice husk fired steam boiler in Ben Tre province.. 35.

Rice Husk Fired Steam Boiler - Alibaba

automatic fuel feeding coal wood biomass rice husk fired steam boiler price for sale. Compare coal wood rice husk bioamss fired steam boiler in china alibaba.

Wood Pellet, Rice Husk, Sawdust Fuel Biomass Fired Steam Boiler

China Wood Pellet, Rice Husk, Sawdust Fuel Biomass Fired Steam Boiler, Find details about China Biomass Boiler, Biomass Fired Boiler from Wood Pellet, Rice

Solid Fuel Fired Boilers | Hurst Boiler

Solid Fuel Fired Steam, Hot Water and Biomass Boilers Various Hybrid Wood Boiler designs are suitable for applications to produce high pressure steam or

Henan Province Sitong Boiler Co., Ltd. - Steam Boiler,Hot Water Boiler

High efficiency natural gas fired steam boiler,gas boiler ,3ton boiler. High efficiency Wood pellet fired hot water boiler water heater for heating. Wood pellet fired High quality Coal rice husk fired hot water boiler, single drum hot water boiler,.

Steam Boilers - Wood Fired Boiler Manufacturer from Nashik.

Manufacturer of Steam Boilers - Wood Fired Boiler, Coal Fired Boiler, We are the Leading manufacturer Supplier of Rice Husk Boiler,Husk fired Boiler are

Technical Study Report on Biomass Based FBC Boiler for Co - UNEP

Technical Study Report: Biomass Fired FBC Boiler for Cogeneration. UNEP-DTIE using biomass (such as rice husk, straw etc.) is one such .. Table 12 : Suppliers for Steam Turbine and FBC Boiler..47. Table 13 .. great interest as the basis for the co-firing of wood or other biomass with coal in pulverized coal plants.

Development of biomass fuel chains in Vietnam - VTT

biomass of the surplus was 82%, the rest (18%) being wood fuel. The main bio- . 4.5 Coconut shell and rice husk fired steam boiler in Ben Tre province.. 35.

GET Support & Price

Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.We will reply you in 24 hours